Saturday, August 3, 2013

How I lost Weight Fast (The 36912 Diet)

Welcome To 36912diet.com

Here You Will Find My Personal Weight Loss Plan. Consult With Your Doctor Before Trying Any New Diet.

I Am Using This Blog To Document and Share What I'm Doing To Lose and Maintain My Weight. My Diet Has Changed Over The Years, But I Think I Finally Found A Plan That I Can Stick To That Works.





 Follow Me On My Journey To Weight Loss and Health.

Benefit I Have Experience Includes Less Cellulite, Clearer Skin, More Energy,
Weight Loss, Less Water Retention.

 
#1 Eat On A Schedule. Sample Eating Schedule  9am, 1pm, 5pm, 9pm. or 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm.

#2 Eat No More Than 100 Carbs Per Day.

#3 Avoid  All Starches, Especially Grains Like Corn, Rice, Wheat, Etc.

#4  Reduce Salt Intake.

#5  Reduce Consumption Of All Animal Protein.

#6 Consume Oils/Fats, Especially Raw/Cold Pressed Healthy Fats Such As Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Essential Oils, Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil, Raw Butter, Raw Cream, Etc.

#7 Take Supplements.


The More Raw Carbs, Fats, Proteins That Make Up The Diet The Better. Seek Out Alkalizing Foods and Supplements.

To See What Supplements I Am Taking and Brands I Am Using Visit My Facebook Page.

For More Detail Information, Instant Messaging and Recipes Add Me As A Friend on Facebook.











 



Join Me On Facebook For My Recipes, Meals, Before and After Photos and More. Add me and instant message me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/sfpowerpops

Like My Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-36912-Diet/218208704902133?ref=hl


Feel free to share your results, ask questions, share meal ideas, recipes and healthy snacks below.

 
 I Am Not A Doctor or A Nutritionist. Please Talk With Your Doctor Before Trying Any New Diet .

 
 

19 comments:

  1. I dont use facebook anymore, (people keep trying to hack me on there) so can we do kik, or snapchat... skype?????? if so, my username on either is: Iscribblefan :) please, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sorry I don't use kik snapchat or Skype.

      Delete
  2. I will keep going.
    We can ALL make this!
    So let's GO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this! What foods do you do or don't eat? I don't use sodium to cook nor do I add it to my food, so this is not a great loss for me and I drink 64oz of water a day and work out 2x/day. I recently lost 95lbs and I have about another 30-35lbs to go, so I'm thinking this would be a great way to finish my journey and get great looking abs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think if you log into your account first, it will show up. Let me know if that works.

      Delete
  5. Hey guys, like my Facebook page

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-36912-Diet/218208704902133?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about meat? shouldnt you get some meat int here somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a big meat eater, I like fish once in a while. So I cut back on the meat, but if you like meat you can eat it. Find the healthiest kind you can get such as organic if you can.

      Delete
  7. So, do you do the diet meal first before doing the 15 hour water only fast? If so how long should you do the diet meal before doing the fast and how many days do you do the fast for? Sorry, for asking all these questions, I'm just confused with what to do and how long I am meant to do it for. Great weight loss by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the reply, I understand now. How long should you do this diet to notice results? And what type of exercises (and for how long) did you do whilst doing the diet?

      Delete
  8. What exactly is your schedule? I know Missi asked, but I'm still a little confused. Sleeping is usually 6-8 hours for people, so fasting would mean the entire day? Or do you mean you eat at 11am, fast for 12 hours, eat at 11pm, and repeat for a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she means the fast is going on starting after she eats dinner, while she sleeps, and until she has breakfast the next day

      Delete
    2. I've altered my fasting regime as opposed to what she has suggested on the site. She eats 4 times a day every three hours (ex: 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm) so therefore she has a 9hr eating window (time period in which you break your fast and eat) and can therefore fast for 15hours.
      I have a 6 hour eating window a day which allows me to fast for 18 hours (6-8 hr which is spent sleeping). So I will break my fast at 1pm and will consume my calories up until 7pm and then after that it will be my fasting time until I break it again the next day at 1pm.

      Delete
  9. What do you do when hunger pains or temptation occurs??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, to avoid getting hungry I consume fats at every meal. I don't eat carbs by itself. You can add protein to meals also.

      Delete